Free ground shipping within the US for orders over $75.
Developed by instant photography experts MiNT, the SLR670-S camera is a modified version of the iconic Polaroid SX-70 camera – widely considered to be the best instant camera ever created. The SLR670-S pushes that legacy even further, featuring a redesigned motherboard, electric eye lens and a beautifully-refurbished exterior. Not only that, the specially-designed Time Machine device allows you to choose from 16 shutter speed settings, offering greater control than ever before. With the SLR670-S camera’s B and T modes, night photography, long exposures and light paintings are easier than ever, and two different auto mode settings mean the camera is compatible with all Impossible SX-70 and 600 film.
- Works with: Impossible SX-70 type film and Impossible 600-type film
- 4-element 116mm lens
- Manual focus from 25.4cm (10”) to infinity
- Lighten/darken wheel
- Fixed aperture at f/8 with Time Machine
- Shutter speeds: 1/2000, 1/1000, 1/500, 1/250, 1/125, 1/60, 1/30, 1/15, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2
- Long exposure B-mode & T-mode
- A100 auto mode for SX-70 film
- A600 auto mode for 600 film
- Comes with with an Impossible film shield to protect photos from light
- Carefully refurbished by hand, may show small signs of wear
- 1 year limited warranty.